This Halloween, let’s take a peek into the Douglas County Historic Research Center (DCHRC) and try to uncover the mysterious connection between these seemingly unrelated yet terrifying clues:
- A high-profile murder and kidnapping attempt in 1960
- The burning down of a county courthouse in 1978 during a jail break
- The near disappearance of local sheriff’s records in 2000
- A list of every grave marker in town
- Attics with mysterious, forgotten books
The common thread?
[Cue spooky music] Digital content management!!!
[Cue maniacal laughter]